Hosting an Equine Reiki Course or Retreat
It can be so very rewarding hosting an Equine Reiki course or Retreat, not just for yourself but your whole animal family and property. We have excellent references, many from venue owners who keep inviting us back year after year. We love being “regulars” but also honour if you wanted to host us just once. No venue is too far, as we are also expanding overseas. So if you are interested, please contact us. We’d love to talk about what may be possible for a mutually wonderful and memorable experience.
What you will receive:
- Your training, retreat, catering and all materials for free, if you wish to join
- Lots of Reiki healing for your horses
- Exposure of your business on our website and social media, if desired
- A venue fee
What we need for the Equine Reiki Courses:
- All day long access to at least 4 horses who can be safely handled
- An area where we can teach with the horses, ideally covered or yards
- A covered or indoor space big enough for up to 10 people to sit in a circle. Space has to have heating or air-conditioning and needs to be fairly quiet and certainly undisturbed from others.
- Accommodation close by for two facilitators and students who may come from further away. If you have accommodation available for an extra charge, even better.
- Access to kitchenette and toilet
What we need for the Equine (Reiki) Retreat:
- All day long access to a herd of at least 6 horses who can be safely handled
- A covered or indoor space big enough for up to 14 people to sit in a circle. Space has to have heating or air-conditioning and needs to be fairly quiet and certainly undisturbed from others.
- Accommodation, options can be a mixture of rooms and camping
- Access to a full size kitchen for the caterer and a dining area
- Access to bathrooms and toilets
- Land area to walk on and for outdoor activities (min. 10 acres or adjacent State Forest, beach or similar)
- Exclusive use of the property for that time, meaning other than host no other guests, agistees or similar in common areas or in interactions with the horses
I have always been very skeptical about the whole ‘retreat’ concept and it is only that I would sign up for anything Jenny and Sonja do (based on previous amazing encounters with them) that I knew I needed to go. Life changing is not a strong enough description. Not only do I feel like a whole new person, I know I can continue this way in my “regular” life, not just on retreat.